Larissa Drohobyczer's practice focuses on estate planning, probate, fiduciary litigation, family law, and real estate transactions and litigation. Her direct, no-nonsense approach to solving legal issues and working her cases makes her an all-star attorney. Her clients appreciate her honesty and compassion. She has been featured on CNN, in Newsweek, Rolling Stone, and The Guardian during her representation of several heirs to the Estate of B.B. King. Larissa is licensed to practice law in New York and Nevada and holds a New York real estate broker license. Ms. Drohobyczer is an active member of the American Bar Association and The Las Vegas Chapter of the National Bar Association. She also volunteers pro bono legal services with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
· Juris Doctor, Saint Louis University School of Law, Missouri
· B.S. Business Administration. Saint Louis University , Missouri
· State Bar of New York, 2011
· State Bar of Nevada, 2012
· New York State Real Estate Broker