Stovall and Associates has the experience you need to win your case
we want to win your case
Las Vegas has some of the most dangerous drivers in the nation.
Nevada law allows people injured in car accidents to recover money from another party (usually their car insurance policy) if someone else was negligent or reckless and caused a car accident.
This law applies whether the injured party was a driver or a passenger. So if you were a passenger involved in a car accident that was not your fault, you can recover money from your case.
If a driver (or sometimes passenger) caused a car accident, the injured party who was not at fault may be entitled to payment for:
- Medical bills,
- Lost Wages,
- Lost earning capacity,
- Physical and/or occupational therapy,
- Pain and suffering, and
- Court costs.
It takes an experienced lawyer to prove that someone else is it fault for your accident, even if it truly was the other party's fault. This is because insurance companies work very hard at lying and refusing to pay what they owe. Insurance companies will try many dirty tricks as they can to save themselves from having to pay.
It also takes the right lawyer for YOU to work with. We understand that you may be confused, scared, unable to work, and angry. We can alleviate a lot of your problems because we have the experience it takes to help you.
No matter What caused your accident
we are here to help YOU
We do all the work. We talk to the insurance company. WE prepare the demands. We will present the most compelling case possible to the insurance adjuster. And we will file a lawsuit if you do not get the right offer for your case.
Did you know many las vegas injury attorneys do not even want to go to trial?
Just knowing you are willing to fight back is often enough to make the insurance company offer what you deserve. And let's be honest. Sometimes its not. But we fight when the insurance companies want to play dirty.
We know what it takes to win a case at trial
If your case goes to trial, we use the following evidence to win your case:
- Official accident reports,
- Photographs and/or video footage of the accident
- Medical records, including x-rays and notes of treating doctors, nurses, chiropractors, specialists, and therapists,
- Doctor and therapist expert testimony,
- Testimony of eyewitnesses to the accident,
- Testimony of friends and families to show how the accident has affected your life and well-being,
- Documents and testimony showing lost wages (such as tax returns, pay stubs, and employer testimony), and
- If necessary, testimony by experts to show how the accident has resulted in lost earning capacity for the rest of your life
It may be tempting to accept the first settlement offer a car insurance company makes.
But remember: one of the conditions of accepting settlement funds in Nevada is that sign a contract that prevents you from making any future claims for damages -- even if you didn't know about them at the time you signed the paperwork.
Our experienced Las Vegas car accident lawyers can help you get the most for your case and make sure you do not make any long term mistakes.