Other Estate Planning

(702) 258-3034


Advance Health Care Directives

Advance health care directives are written instructions that tell others how you want your health care managed when you are not able to do so yourself. You appoint someone to make health care decisions for you in the event you are unable to do so yourself in a valid legal document.

Most healthcare providers will require this form if you need to make medical decisions on behalf of a loved one. In Nevada, this document usually needs to be notarized or witnesses by two disinterested parties.

Financial Power of Attorney

A durable power of attorney allows you to appoint someone to manage your assets if you become incapacitated. You should only appoint someone you trust. This document needs to be notarized for most third parties to accept its validity.

The person you appoint can have broad powers to act for you, but should at a minimum have the following powers:

  • Manage and transfer your assets
  • Handle Legal Matters
  • Pay taxes and deal with the IRS

Do You Have More Questions?

Contact us today to receive your free estate planning consultation!

Firm Background

Stovall & Associates brings over four decades of trial lawyer experience to every case.

Free Initial Consultation

Still unsure if we're the right option? No worries. Give us a call to set up a free consultation. We'll take a look at your case and tell you what we think your best options are. If that includes hiring us, great. If not, we'll use our extensive knowledge of the legal community to set you up with an attorney who gives you the best chance to win.