Leslie Mark Stovall, owner and founder of Stovall & Associates, has practiced law for over four decades in Las Vegas, Nevada. Leslie established his Las Vegas office in 1987 and opened an office in Pahrump, Nevada in November 2008. His clients include individuals, corporations, partnerships and professional organizations.
Leslie is a highly regarded and prominent Las Vegas attorney who has made a name for himself in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, business litigation, real estate litigation, and representation of businesses in complex transactions. Leslie sets himself apart from other Las Vegas attorneys because of his advocacy, writing, and ability to work through very complex personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
Leslie often takes cases from local attorneys who cannot handle complex cases on their own. He is very well respected by the local lawyers, judges, and public officials.
- Juris Doctor, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, June 1, 1985
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, December 23, 1980
- State of Nevada, September 19, 1985
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada, January 16, 1986
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, November 3, 1992
Professional Memberships and Activities
- United States Air Force, 1970 – 1974
- State of Nevada Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- President – Bar Association of Nye, Esmeralda and Mineral Counties
- Founder – University of Nevada Las Vegas Graduate & Professional Student Association
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Michael Wendell, Department 8 of the Eighth Judicial District Court
- Hearing Master, Eighth Judicial District Court
- Committee Member, Supreme Court Rules Committee on Expedited Child Custody Proceedings, 1990
- Uniform Reciprocal Enforcement Child Support Program, 1988-1990